Things has turned for the worst...I'm getting quite mean to post this here..
My tutor does not know his lab work!!!
I asked him so many times on behalf of my class and he ignored me..
assuming the rest of my classmates know..
he was avoiding my questions..
for a long time..
he just left us there...
none of us could get into the programme..
finally he asked again..
I aswered that all of us are unable to log in..
then after much hesitation he went to get help..
came back and said he was unable to get the other tutors but left a note on their tables..
so what are we suppose to do for the time being??
HE ANSWERED: "I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.."
OMG!!!
terrible... horrible.. horrendous...
in the end he went through some materials which I obviously did not understand..
after some time later...
my other subject tutor/the lecturer of this module came to the rescue..
he took over the lesson..
so we have two lecturers in the lab today...
bonus..
I don't mind him being unsure of how to log into the programme..
but he kept blaming on.. "must be the other classes did not log out of the programme properly" and when I asked him for help... HE IGNORED ME!!!! I kept askin maybe the password or username might be wrong but he gave no reply... although when he finally did log in.. yes it was wrong username and there was no need for password... he was stuck again for the next step.. he kept askin us how to close the file.. goodness!!!!!!!!!!! we were askin him and he was askin us...
bleh...
Blaise Pascal: We must learn our limits. We are all something, but none of us are everything.