Hey what was I thinkin??? the uncle holdin the axe.. he is..... *check out @ de end
evelyn dislikes to wait for people's messages, she dislikes it even more when she miss anyone..it makes her feel terrible...
I tried to be nice to daddy today..
feelin bad of what had happened on friday..
in fact, I've always want our relationship with daddy to be good..
so what happened was I did what I wanted to do to be nice*wantin it to last
but just as everything seems to be goin well..
he had to make some irritatin remarks and starts his redundant comments on certain issues..
can't tolerate!!
tell me what to do people..
i'm lost...
world cup finals startin soon...
late night for most again..
n as for me..
always.. late nights!
bleh!
*that 'uncle' .. erm.. I found 'him' in the musuem.. so what ya think guys.. hee..