3velYn Lee
26th May 1988
3 brothers
Dragon.Gemini
TP.dIP in LOM.

To be loved, like everyone else
Doing sports but can be plain lazy @ times
Korean/Hong Kong Dramas
Chocolates but not excess of it
Huggable and cute stuff
Travelling! but need the time & $$

Wishlist is never ending.

great blog! { Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
frens..
support this blog created by my friend's buddy..
http://incaseidiedwhilerunning.blogspot.com/
take a look @ it and I'm sure most of you will like it.
ev skipped training once again. The fact that I hvn't been training for so long, I decided to go for a short run around my neighbourhood yesterday (sunday) so that I can prepare for the upcoming trainings. AND! I had to fall down on my knees while running...
why??????????
how am suppose to explain to coach....
:(
met mel ng while waiting for bus 67 today. hee.. hvn't seen her for ages le...
Milton Garland: My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure.
*3velYn