Human beings are very easily carried away by our emotions.This can't be helped because deep inside our heart, we know that.Ev met xuee in de morning to cycle and we went E.C and a bit of coastal. =)
Morning breeze is de best and its nice to face de sea and cast all ya troubles away and away.
To those we do not know me well...
- I'm not a good sister. V impatient and easily throw temper.
-I'm very lazy and likes to do things last mins.
- I'm not responsible, if not, why are things always not done??
- I don't take gd care of myself and always end up being injured, stressed or so.
- I'm not humble. Made myself well-known to many ppl tat I'm holding many positions.
- I tend to aviod certain issues and will only settle them if they are getting out of hand.
- Most of the time, I can be quite 'pessismistic'.
THATS ME & I'M NOT LYING.
& this is de gd part. I'm honest with you people so please don't think that I'm that perfect or great/good.